Embrace the natural beauty of Kenya’s famous wildlife parks and private reserves, with relaxing evenings spent in small and luxurious hotels, tented camps, and safari lodges.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve: Venture into the rolling grassland that is famous for its exceptional population of big cats and, from July through October, the annual Great Migration of zebra, gazelle, and wildebeest that passes through the area.
- Amboseli National Park: Set out on safari in this park known for its unrivalled views of Mount Kilimanjaro and a large elephant population.
- Samburu National Reserve: Experience local culture at a Samburu market, and learn about the exquisite jewelry and attire of the Samburu people.
- Meru National Park: Discover this wildly beautiful park straddling the Equator. See lion, elephant, cheetah, and rare antelopes such as duiker and dik-dik. The rivers of this area abound with hippo, crocodile, and more than 300 bird species.
- Nairobi: Encounter wildlife up-close during a visit to the Giraffe Center to hand-feed giraffes, and the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to spend time with baby elephants and rhinos.
Best Time to Travel
Kenya is a year-round destination for safari. For the best weather conditions, we recommend traveling to Kenya from June to September, and December to March.
Let us customize your trip to Kenya. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Kenya with other destinations in the region such as Tanzania and Rwanda.