Discover the colors, kasbahs, medinas, and camels of Morocco.
- Marrakech: Explore the “Pearl of the South,” famous for its energy, Moorish-Andalusian architecture, and Jemaa el Fna, the lively main square where story tellers, fire-eaters, snake charmers, acrobats, jugglers, and many other types of performers abound.
- Aït Benhaddou: Venture into the famed UNESCO-restored fortified city, arguably Morocco’s most impressive village and virtually unchanged since the Middle Ages.
- Fès: Engage all of your senses in this fabled medieval city, heading out on foot into the old medina to discover hidden alleyways, teeming souks, and stunning Arabic-Moorish architecture.
- Sahara Desert: Delve into the desert and make like “Lawrence of Arabia” on a sunset camel trek, experiencing the never-ending dunes and spending a night in a luxurious tented camp.
- Rabat: Ease into the charms of Morocco on the leafy boulevards of the capital city. Visit the Hassan Tower, Mohammed V Mausoleum, Roman ruins at Chellah, and picturesque Oudaïa Kasbah.
- Volubilis: Admire the opulent mosaics of this well-preserved ancient Roman city and UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Meknes: Explore the gems of this imperial city, including the monumental Bab el-Mansour, the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, and el-Hedim Square.
Best Time to Travel
Morocco is a year-round travel destination. For the best weather conditions, we recommend traveling to Morocco from March to May, and September to October.
Let us customize your trip to Morocco. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program.