Experience Namibia’s scenic and austere beauty, from orange sand dunes and San rock art, to foggy coastlines and diverse wildlife.
- Namib Desert: Delve deep into the world’s oldest desert, famous for its iconic orange Sossusvlei sand dunes.
- Etosha National Park: Set out on game drives in Namibia’s premier wildlife destination that is home to elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, giraffe, and zebra.
- Kunene Region: Learn about the unique history and cultural traditions of the Himba ethnic group during a remote village visit. Witness the foggy banks of the Skeleton Coast and explore the charming coastal city of Swakopmund.
- Damaraland: Marvel at the stark beauty of this region, including the San rock art at Twyfelfontein and the Petrified Forest.
- Okonjima Game Reserve: Embark on game drives and walking safaris to track rehabilitated leopard, spotted hyena, cheetah, and wild dog.
- Ongava Game Reserve: Track white rhino on foot and go on game drives looking for lion, elephant, and zebra in this private game reserve.
Best Time to Travel
For the best weather conditions, we recommend traveling to Namibia from May to October. We do not recommend traveling in February to April, as this time of year is rainy season in Namibia.
Let us customize your trip to Namibia. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Namibia with other destinations in the region such as Botswana and South Africa.