Journey to Vietnam and witness the beauty of a once-glorious ancient civilization set amidst a backdrop of cultural diversity.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Discover the former French colonial city of Saigon, visiting the Reunification Palace and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Journey to the Cu Chi Tunnels which served as an underground military network during the Vietnam War.
- Mekong Delta: Travel through the countryside past a patchwork of rice paddies to the Mekong Delta. Visit a local family-run business and share freshly picked fruit with local farmers. Travel along narrow canals and learn about rural life along the river.
- Hanoi: Explore this charming city surrounded by ochre-colored colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and scenic lakes. Take a cyclo ride through the picturesque Old Quarter and watch a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show.
- Halong Bay: Cruise among the islets on this idyllic bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit local fishing villages and floating markets, and spend the night aboard a traditional Vietnamese junk.
- Hoi An: Wander the cobblestone streets of this charming old trading port, and take a day trip to the lantern-making village of Cam Chau or the quaint vegetable village of Tra Que.
- Hue: Witness the glories of Vietnam’s former imperial capital, including its formidable Citadel and the statues of the ancient Champa Kingdom.
Best Time to Travel
While Vietnam is a year-round destination, we recommend traveling during the months of November to April for the best weather conditions.
Let us customize your trip to Vietnam. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Vietnam with other destinations in the region such as Cambodia and Laos.