Journey to Panama, one of Central America’s hidden gems.
- Panama City: Wander Old Panama, making your way through this old-world archaeological site. Learn about the history of the Panama Canal with a visit to the Miraflores Locks.
- San Blas Islands: Explore some of the 365 islands that make up this beautiful archipelago. Learn about the Kuna and their indigenous culture. Venture out on a dugout canoe excursion or snorkel in the turquoise blue waters.
- Chiriquí Highlands: Witness some of the most breathtaking highland scenery in Central America and the great biodiversity of La Amistad International Park and World Biosphere Reserve.
- Chagres National Park: Encounter the thriving Embera people, one of Panama’s seven indigenous tribes. Learn about their culture during a visit to a local village.
- Bocas del Toro: Unwind on the beaches of Bocas del Toro, one of Panama’s most beautiful Pacific coast regions.
Best Time to Travel
For the best weather conditions, we recommend traveling to Panama during the “dry season” months of December to April.
Let us customize your trip to Panama. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Panama with other destinations in the region such as Costa Rica and Nicaragua.