Discover a country of financial wealth mirrored by its rich natural beauty.
- Zurich: Visit historical sites immersed in Switzerland’s modern financial capital. Stroll along the river stopping in shops and restaurants sheltered in old building constructed by past Guilds. Tour the Fraumunster Church, or head to the famous financial strip of Bahnhofstrasse.
- Lucerne: Touted as one of the most picturesque cities in Europe, discover this city on Lake Lucerne surrounded by mountains. Here, visit the Chapel Bridge, the Spreuer Bridge, Town Hall, and the Lion Monument, which was hewn in 1820 and praised by Mark Twain as "the most mournful and moving piece of stone in the world.”
- Grindelwald: Discover this mountain town tucked away between world famous peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau. Spend time at leisure in Grindelwald exploring some of the nearly 200 miles of trails in the area.
- Jungfraujoch: Travel to Lauterbrunnen and take the train to the summit of the Jungfraujoch, the lowest point on the mountain ridge between the Mönch and the Jungfrau in the Bernese Alps Tour Du Mont Blanc trek.
- Tour du Mont-Blanc trek: Follow a magnificent trail around Mont-Blanc that links three beautiful Alpine countries of France, Italy, and Switzerland. Take in the spectacular views of the Alps and surrounding wilderness.
Best Time to Travel
Switzerland is a year-round destination because of its diverse micro-climates, for the best weather conditions we recommend traveling to Switzerland from June to September. For skiing and other winter activities in the Swiss Alps, we recommend visiting from December to March.
Let us customize your trip to Switzerland. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Switzerland with other destinations in the region such as Italy.