Discover the stunning natural beauty and diverse religious significance of Israel.
- Jerusalem: Explore Jerusalem’s Old City and the surrounding area rich with its historical and religious sites. Haggle in the Arab Bazaar, visit Yad Vashem Holocaust History Museum, see the Dead Sea Scrolls, and experience the holiest place in Judaism today, the Western Wall.
- Tel Aviv: Experience Tel Aviv’s bustling nightlife, white sand beaches, and the large, busy Carmel Market.
- Galilee: Explore the natural beauty of Galilee’s hills, forests, and streams. Visit Jewish and Christian holy sites including Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood.
- Masada: Climb to the top of the mountain fortress of Masada at sunrise. Learn about the tale of Masada while overlooking the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea.
- Dead Sea: Take a dip in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth at almost 1,300 feet below sea level.
Best Time to Travel
While Israel can be a year-round destination, we recommend traveling during the months of April to October for the best weather conditions.
Let us customize your trip to Israel. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Israel with other destinations in the region such as Jordan.