Explore Jordan’s ancient cities, breathtaking desert landscape, and biblical sites.
- Amman: Explore Jordan’s capital city full of fascinating contrasts. Take a cooking lesson or meet with a local women’s cooperative.
- Jerash: Explore one of the largest and most well preserved sites of Roman architecture once part of the Decapolis of the Roman Empire.
- Dead Sea: Take a dip in the sea’s buoyant waters and enjoy beautiful views of the coast.
- Petra: Experience the ancient city of Petra, a stone carved city and UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter through the Siq, a narrow chasm between naturally sculpted cliffs, and be transported to another world.
- Wadi Rum: Take a camel ride through this extraordinary landscape made famous by the explorations of “Lawrence of Arabia.” Sleep under the stars in a luxury camp and learn about Bedouin life.
- Mount Nebo: Head to the mountaintop memorial of Moses with captivating views of the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and The Jordan River.
Best Time to Travel
While Jordan can be a year-round destination, we recommend traveling during the months of April to October for the best weather conditions.
Let us customize your trip to Jordan. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Jordan with other destinations in the region such as Israel and Egypt.