Nestled within the South Pacific Rim, Australia offers a vast diversity of striking contrasts and an experience “Down Under” that is unique to this part of the world.
- Sydney: Explore the most populous city in Australia and visit the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Learn to surf Bondi Beach and climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Great Barrier Reef: Snorkel and swim among extraordinary marine plant and animal life on a visit to the largest coral reef system in the world.
- Northern Territory: Venture into the outback of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park for a visit to Ayers Rock, a large sandstone formation that is sacred to the Anangu, the Aboriginal people of this territory.
- Kangaroo Island: Take in the rugged cliffs, beautiful bays, and stunning scenery of this unique island. Look for kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, fur seals and other wildlife that call this island home.
- Melbourne: Wander the streets of the artistic heart of the nation, the second largest city in Australia, and the birthplace of multiple art forms, including the world’s first feature film.
Best Time to Travel
Australia is a year-round destination, so travel during all times of year to enjoy this incredible country.
Let us customize your trip to Australia. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Australia with other destinations in the region such as New Zealand.