French Polynesia’s crystal blue coves, white sand beaches, and reef filled waters make up the perfect setting for the trip of your dreams.
- The Society Islands: Travel to Tahiti, the economic, cultural, and political heart of French Polynesia. Explore the tranquil lagoons and barrier reefs of Bora Bora, or hike through the coconut trees to one of two extinct volcanic peaks.
- The Tuamotus: Relax on the white sand beaches and take in the sun on the islands of this remote archipelago.
- The Marquesas: Explore the lush green valleys, hike the stunning peaks, or sail the serene waters of this island chain.
- The Australs: Head the the southernmost group of islands to whale watch, or take a boat ride through rocky inlets and steep cliffs.
- The Gambier Archipelago: Swim, snorkel, and stroll the beaches of this charming south-eastern atoll.
Best Time to Travel
French Polynesia is a year-round paradise, but the best time of year to visit is during the months of May through October.
Let us customize your trip to French Polynesia. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program.