- Santiago: Explore this diverse city, with its traditional colonial plazas juxtaposed with contemporary architecture.
- Torres del Paine National Park: Journey to this UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in Patagonia. Hike along portions of the traditional “W Circuit” to view the spectacular granite towers that give the park its name. Explore turquoise, glacial lakes and get up close and personal with calving glaciers on boat-crossings.
- Limari Valley: Taste wines in one of Chile’s most legendary wine regions, known for its cool-climate chardonnays, sauvignon blancs, syrahs, and pinot noirs.
- San Pedro de Atacama: Embrace the stunning landscape of this region on guided walking, hiking, and biking excursions. An important center of commerce for the Inca, the terrain is now often compared to Mars.
- Easter Island: Explore this magical island known for its mysterious moai statues. These famous monolithic human figures were sculpted from volcanic rock between 1250 and 1500 A.D. Walk and bike across the island, learn about the origins of the moai, and visit numerous archaeological sites.
Best Time to Travel
Chile is a year-round destination, but the country’s climate ranges broadly from region to region as it is home to deserts, tundra, mountains, glaciers, ocean coastline and subtropical forests.
Let us customize your trip to Chile. Start with a sample itinerary below or work with one of our experienced Trip Specialists to design a completely unique program. Many travelers enjoy combining Chile with other destinations in the region such as Argentina.